Mentor College - Turf Field Tournament
Address: 40 Forest Avenue (Hurontario St. & Lakeshore Rd E)
Description: Entrance through the West side of the field. "house rules": Parking and Entry: Parking is available at the north end of our lot at 40 Forest Avenue. Street parking is an option on Queen Street but is subject to the City's 3-hour limit. Please mind the fire hydrant in particular. The gate to the field is at the northeast corner. The gate will be open 15 minutes before your rental and re-locked 15 minutes afterwards. Food and drink is not allowed inside the dome nor on the turf field. Water is the only exception. There is no smoking on school grounds. This is Ontario law at all schools and includes outdoor fields and parking lots. The school will be open for the use of the washrooms in the first hallway. Please remind your members to be respectful of the wall displays and artwork. If you have a youth group, there is a staff washroom for adults to use in this hallway as well. Groups must stay on the sideline unless it is their rental time.
- Venues may have multiple courts/fields. Additional layout maps may be provided for these below.
- The majority of outdoor venues often do not have bathrooms. Make sure you go before your game!
- There is no smoking at any Sport and Social Club playing venues!
For facility problems (locked door, missing equipment, unreasonable caretakers), call 647-546-4357 (HELP) . Help phone hours:
- Mondays - Fridays 5PM-9PM
- Saturdays and Sundays noon-6PM
- This line is not answered during 9AM-5PM
- Please do not call this line for any other issues other than facility-related ones
Check out these local bars! The complete list.
Click on the bar name to move the map to the bar's location.